ARM Associates team of consultants have extensive experience gained in the application of best industrial practices working within the Process industries. ARM experts have utilized this experience globally and provided their services to various process sectors including Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Mining, Chemical, Power and Utilities.
- Planning and managing a Process Safety Management Program
- Training- particularly OSHA’s 29 CFR 1910.119
- Leading process hazards analyses of
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Hazard Identification HAZID,
- What if
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Process Safety Analysis
- Design and Implementation of Safety Programs
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and SIL Verification
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Hazardous Area Classification (HAC)
- Emergency Response Planning and Training
- ATEX Assessment and Zoning
- Dust Explosion Risk Assessment.
- Auditing of existing programs
- Process Safety Training
How can we help you?
Are you interested in one of our services? Let’s discuss on how we can help your organisation.