ARM provides a complete range of environmental site assessment. These services include Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments, environmental audits, and preparation of environmental liability and compliance reports and cost estimates
- Pre-purchase or Pre-financing
- Land Use Determination
- Regulatory Agency Review
- Site and Area Inspection
- Assessment of Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint
- NEPA Issues/Checklist Completion
- Soil and Groundwater
- Sampling and Analysis
- Underground Storage Tank Investigation
- Regulatory Agency Research, Liaison, and Negotiation Assistance
- Action Planning
- Remediation Design, Implementation, and Closure
- Site Monitoring Programs
- Risk-Based Corrective Action Assessment
- Project Management.
How can we help you?
Are you interested in one of our services? Let’s discuss on how we can help your organisation.