- In compliance with the Equator Principles (EP), IFC, World Bank, RCJY, Aramco, and GAMEP guidelines.
- For simple and complex industrial operations (OESMP) and construction projects (CESMP). Periodic audits and updates to ensure maximum benefits
- Covering Atmospheric Environment, Soils, Geology, Physiography, Ecology, Water Resources, Environmentally Sensitive Areas, Land Use, Socio-Economic Covering Atmospheric Environment, Soils, Geology, Physiography, Ecology, Water Resources, Marine Environment, Environmentally Sensitive Areas, Land Use, Noise, Socio-Economic Conditions, Natural Environment and Seismic Activities.
- To identify environmental risks and control measures in line with EMS and ISO 14001 requirements.
Environmental Emergency Response Planning
- For construction projects and for operational facilities.
Analytical and Technical Services
- Stack Testing
- Fugitive emission monitoring
- Predictive emission monitoring
- Ambient air quality monitoring
- Groundwater and Soil Assessment
- Marine studies
- Water and wastewater
- Waste characterization and analysis
- Noise Monitoring
Pollution Prevention and Waste Minimization
- Promotion of pollution prevention and waste minimization technologies to ensure environmental compliance and economic returns as an alternative to end-of-the-pipe treatment, or third party treatment and disposal.
How can we help you?
Are you interested in one of our services? Let’s discuss on how we can help your organisation.