This training course will help participants understand the difference between safety inspections and safety audits and learn the techniques of how to conduct a safety inspection in their workplace to identify hazards and how to correct them.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Determine the purpose and benefits of safety inspections
- Plan and conduct an effective safety inspection
- How to use checklists to save time and improve inspection quality
- How to develop recommendations and follow-up on implementation
- How to communicate results to management
- Follow up on the recommendations.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded with an ARM – Associates Certificate of Completion.