Job safety analysis
Job Safety Analysis
This one day training course will help participants learn the basics of the performing a Job Safety Analysis (JSA), which is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You will get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective.. You’ll also learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management. The result: Better processes make a safer workplace – and that means improved production and higher profits.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Understand JSA terminology
- Understanding JSAs and when to do them
- Understanding JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in their organization
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls
After successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded with an ARM – Associates Certificate of Completion.