This 3 day course will enhance the skill of Risk Management and control within employees, enable them to do careful examination of what in their work could cause harm to people, environment or assets so that it can be weigh up whether enough precautions have been taken or should do more to prevent harm.
- Risk Management Techniques used in the Oil and Gas Industries
- Purposes and uses of Risk Assessment Techniques
- Qualitative, Semi Quantitative and Quantitative
- How Risk Management Tools are applied
- Concept of ALARP
- Type of Risk Management Tools including HAZOP, HAZID and FMEA
- Industry Related Process Safety Standards
- Concept of Hazard Realization
- Concept of Risk Control Barrier Models including bow-tie, Swiss cheese
After successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded with an ARM – Associates Certificate of Completion.